· By Lacey Davey
Peanut Butter Stuffed Pancakes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 6 Pancakes
- 6-12 tbsp FATSO peanut butter
- 1 cup Flourish Keto Blueberry Pancake Mix
- 1 egg, large
- ¼ cup water
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Dollop 1 to 2 tbsp of your choice of Fatso Peanut Butter onto the baking tray and spread into a disc Repeat to make 6 discs.
- Place the tray in the freezer until firm (around 1 to 2 hours).
- Peel off the parchment paper. Keep the peanut butter discs in the freezer until required (they soften quickly).
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat; spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together Flourish, egg and water until combined. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter onto a hot griddle. Add 1 peanut butter disc to the center of the batter; cover with a small amount of batter. Cook until the edge is dry and bubbles form on top of the pancake. Turn; cook until golden brown. Serve with blueberries.