Cook Time 50 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
Servings 10 slices
- 2 ½ cups Flourish Keto Protein Pancake Mix
- ½ cup Zero Calorie Sweetener (Monk Fruit, ect)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp xanthan gum (optional, but recommended)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¾ cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp lemon zest + 1 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp lemon juice
½ cup powdered sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 8x4 loaf pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk Flourish, sweetener, baking powder, xanthan gum (if using), and sea salt together. Fold in the blueberries.
- Fold in the almond milk, coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Stir in the lemon zest and juice.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan. Press evenly to make a smooth top.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Tent the top with foil, then continue baking for 10 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let the bread cool completely before moving out of the pan.
- In a small bowl, make the glaze by whisking together lemon juice and powdered sweetener. Once the bread has cooled, drizzle the lemon glaze over it.
Want to see a video walk through of this recipe? Check out our Instagram or Facebook today!