Prep Time 30 Minutes
Cook Time 35 Minutes
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
Yield 24 cake pops
Fun Flourish Recipes
Avengers Cake Pops
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 cup Flourish Pancake Mix (we used pumpkin spice)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered erythritol (we use Swerve)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- paper lollipop sticks
- candy melts (red, green, white, blue, black and yellow)
ADD TO CART
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C) and prepare your cake pan by lining the bottomed with parchment paper and lightly greasing the sides (I use coconut oil). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the greek yogurt, coconut oil, and coconut sugar until creamy and well-combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Using a spatula and gently hand-mixing, alternate adding flour mixture and almond milk to the wet ingredients, starting and ending with the flour mixture and mixing until just combined after each addition. The batter should be smooth.
- Evenly divide batter into your prepared cake pans, and bake for 25-30 minutes. When the cake is done, a toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean (no wet batter).
Cream Cheese Frosting
- Using a electric mixer, beat together the butter and cream cheese.
- Slowly blend in the powdered erythritol and vanilla, then beat on high until well combined, smooth, and creamy.
How to Make Into Cupcakes:
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Crumble cake into large bowl. Add 2-3 tbsp of frosting; mix well. Shape into 1 1/4-inch balls; place on cookie sheet. Freeze until firm; keep refrigerated.
- In microwavable bowl, microwave red candy melts with a tsp of coconut oil uncovered for) 1 minute, then in 15-second intervals, until melted; stir until smooth. Repeat with all colours. Dip tip of 1 lollipop stick about 1/2 inch into either color melted candy and insert stick into 1 cake ball no more than halfway. Repeat. Return to cookie sheet. Refrigerate 5 minutes. Remove from refrigerator a few at a time.
- Dip cake balls in desired melted candy colour; tap off excess. Let candy covered cake ball harden and create Avenger themed decor.
Fill cupcake liners no more than 3/4 of the way full. Bake on 350F for 17-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs or clean.
Well there you have it Flourish Fam! Our take on cake pops that trick or treaters will love!
Now, it's your turn! We’d love to see pics of your creations on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter! Hashtag them #flourishpancakes
Want to see a video walkthrough of this recipe? Check out our Instagram