Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Mug Cake
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 3 minutes
Servings 1 mug cake
- ¼ cup Flourish Chocolate Protein Pancake Mix
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- ¼ cup almond milk, (or any milk of your choice)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted + extra for greasing mug
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Grease a large microwave-safe mug with coconut oil (be sure to grease very well if you’re going to pop the cake out instead of eating from the mug.)
- In a small bowl, whisk together Flourish, cocoa powder, and coconut sugar until completely combined. Whisk in milk, butter and vanilla until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour batter into the mug.
- Dollop peanut butter into the center of the mug, gently pressing down until even with top of batter. Microwave on high for 90 seconds. *Please note that ALL microwaves are different therefore can yield different results and can overcook this mug cake if you aren't careful. Allow to cool for 1 minute before serving.
- Top with more peanut butter & chocolate chips. Enjoy!