- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
Fun Flourish Recipes
"Loca Mocha" Almond Fudge ProteinPancakes
Easy Protein Pancake Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup Buttermilk Flourish Protein Pancake Mix
- 2 tsps Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Espresso Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 a Cup of Water or Milke
- 2 tbsps Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Almond Extract
Fudge Topping Ingredients:
- 1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp of Almond Butter
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
Firstly, a huge thank you to @thehealthycantina for submitting this recipe! Please take a second to look at their page, it's just amazing.
Let's get started...
Remember that delicious Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream (or anything MAF flavoured) that you once loved? With the help of @thehealthycantina, we're going to bring that love back, minus the guilt! Follow this easy Mocha Almond Fudge Protein Pancake recipe.
- Preheat your pan over the stove on low heat
- Combine Flourish Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix with 2 tsps Cocoa Powder + 1/2 Tsp Espresso Powder + 1 Egg + 1/2 Cup Water or Milk + 1 Tsp Almond Extract + 2 Tbsps Chocolate Chips. Mix until fully combined
- Let mix sit while preparing your fudge topping
- In a double boiler, melt the 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Slowly add in the 1 Tbsp Almond Butter + 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Lightly grease your pan, and adjust heat to medium-low
- Pour Flourish Protein Pancake Batter (step 2) into your pan
- As bubbles begin to form and pop, flip the pancakes and finish cooking
- Top your stack with melted Fudge (step 4+5) and top with shaved almonds for a lil extra sumthin' sumthin'
Macros hit, cravings satisfied, and your Instagram feed is poppin'. This recipe is #breakfastgoals
If you're looking for healthy, easy, tasty protein pancake recipes. Look no further. Flourish is a just add water protein pancake mix, that tastes great, and is good for you.
Want to submit your favourite Flourish recipe? DM us or reach out via email to get started!