Lemon Blueberry Protein Muffins
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 18 minutes
Total Time 28 minutes
Servings 12 muffins
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a 12-muffin pan with paper muffin cups or grease with coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together Flourish Vanilla Protein Pancake Mix, coconut flour, baking powder, lemon zest and whisk until well incorporated.
- Melt coconut oil. Make sure not to overheat as you will burn the other ingredients. Make sure it is warm before mixing with the other liquid ingredients.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil, almond milk, and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently stir until just incorporated. (Batter will be thick)
- Fold in the blueberries. Stir delicately.
- Pour the muffin batter evenly between the 12 muffin tins.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or when a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the pan and place them on top of a cooling rack to cool down. Cover with a dry cloth.
- Serve warm with a tall glass of your favorite milk, enjoy!
How to store : Place a large piece of dry cloth or towel in the bottom of a large sealable container. Place the muffins on top of the cloth and gently fold the cloth over the muffins, then seal the container. They can be stored this way for up to 5 days at room temperature.