- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 5 Minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
Fun Flourish Recipes
"Dolce Vita" Vanilla Tiramisu Protein Pancakes
- 1 Cup Flourish Vanilla Protein Pancake Mix
- 3/4 cup Cold Water
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Espressos
- 1 Cup Mascarpone Cheese (Could be cottage cheese, ricotta, or greek yogurt)
- 2 tsp ground espresson beans (if you're feeling adventurous!)
This has gotta be one of the most adventurous recipes we have ever tried. It will definitely add a little energy to your life, and make the rest of the day more fun. Anyone who has Espressos, will definitely know what I'm talking about.
- Combine pancake mix and water together and set aside
- Heat a skillet or non-stick pan on medium low with some ghee or oil.
- Scoop about 1/4 c of pancake mix onto hot griddle and cook until bubbles form AND pop, then flip and cook for an additional minute-2 minutes.
- Now mix in two hot espressos and pour onto each pancake, then top with filling. Repeat for each layer.
- FOR EXTRA AFFECT: lightly dust ground espresso beans over each layer.
- Top with excess filling, ground espresso beans and fresh raspberries.
- Buon Appetito