- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
Fun Flourish Recipes
"Cinco De Mayo" Protein Pancake Tacos
- 1 Cup Buttermilk Flourish Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 Cup of Cold Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Can of Coconut Cream Chilled
- 1/2 cup Strawberries chopped
- 1/2 cup Blackberries whole or halved
- 1 Tbs Nut Butter for drizzling
A fun and exciting way to spice up breakfast is by making some Protein Pancake Tacos! I mean..who doesn't love tacos right? Well this is a good change up and is awfully easy to make!
- Combine pancake mix, water and vanilla extract together and set aside
- Heat a skillet or non-stick pan on medium low with some ghee or oil.
- Scoop about 1/4 c of pancake mix onto hot griddle and cook until bubbles form AND pop, then flip and cook for an additional minute-2 minutes.
- Pour chilled coconut cream into the bowl of a stand or hand mixer and whip until thick and resembles whipped cream.
- Put a dollop of coconut cream on the bottom of your pancake taco and fill it with fruit, topping it with nut butter of choice.